search

Custom Search

Monday, January 12, 2009

Tribute To Swami Vivekananda


Today is the Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, the great Indian monk. Here are few words of his

"To every man this is taught: Thou art one with this universal Being and, such, every soul that exists is your soul; every body that exists is your body; and in hurting anyone you heart yourself; in loving anyone you love yourself. As soon as a current of hatred is thrown outside, whomsoever else is hurts, it also hurts you; and if love comes out from you, it is bound to come back to you. For I am the universe--this universe is my body. I am the Infinite, only I am not conscious of it now; but I am struggling to get this consciousness of the Infinite, and perfection will be reached when full consciousness of this Infinite comes."

No comments: