search

Custom Search

Friday, September 12, 2008

Merging With HIM


Asish Deb narrates his experience with Bhagavan:-


Spiritual science, popularly known as Spirituality is the essence of elevating one to a higher level of awareness. My experiences of different days are put together here.
Bhagavan in His usual posture spoke:-

Stage I: In the absence of noise, I re-discover myself.
In the absence of anything to drag me or distract me
the light that lies within comes and bathes me from head to toe, causing an awesome sensation in the body. I experience a kind of joy, no language can express, the feeling no color can portray, I am in the prime of my youth when the universe takes a human form and says: “Come, explore me.”

Stage II: Things, hitherto ignored by me come alive with deep inner meaning as I experience the presence of a consciousness that elevates, the consciousness that guides me and leads me to the royal road of fulfillment.

Stage III : Deep inside I feel
I am stronger than the strongest,
Wiser than the wisest,
Greater than the greatest.


I am the sea and the sand,
The snow and the mountain,
The sun and the moon,
The stars and the planets
And the galaxies.


Stage IV : I realize
I am more than my physical body
I am the infinite intelligence,
The strength of all strengths,
The light of all lights,
The cause of all causes
When
A voice from deep within cries:

EIPEIREY KEINLUE
TAPEIREY HEIST REY.

No comments: